Monday, May 14, 2012

Faces of SMA Video by MJ Purk


Country Music Artist Warren Silvers To Donate
20% Of Proceeds From Song ‘My Son’ to FSMA

NASHVILLE – March 1, 2012 – Country music artist Warren Silvers announced today he will donate 20 percent of proceeds from the sale of his tribute song “My Son” to Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (FSMA) through 2016.

“I wrote this song to honor my son, Aiden, who was diagnosed with SMA when he was two years old,” says Warren, who raised Aiden as a single parent for most of his 17 years. “Although I wrote ‘My Son’ for my incredible boy, it's also a tribute to everyone who has an equally wonderful family member with SMA.”




http://www.warrensilvers.com/sma.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input! We appreciate your awareness in our personal blog! We would like to ask you to please get involved anyway you can! CURE SMA!
Thanks again,
Team JD